1000 Wesley Road
Oregon, WI 53575-2686
Veterinary Animal Behavior Consulting Services
Enhancing the special relationship between pets and their people.
1. Meeting with the client.
2. A review of the behavioral history questionnaire, aggression screen (if applicable), and medical history of the pet prior to the consultation.
3. A discussion of the behavioral problem(s), diagnosis, and mutually agreed upon treatment plan. Home consultations also include a complete physical exam of the pet.
4. A written report of the recommended treatment plan including behavioral modification program, follow-up diagnostic testing, and, if needed, drug therapy.
5. Follow-up questions that do not require another consultation (e.g., regarding recommendations, the need to pursue drug therapy, etc.) are provided at no additional charge.
Initial consultation* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$100.00/hour
Average length is 2 to 3 hours.
Follow-up consultation* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $ 85.00/hour
Average length is 1 to 2 hours.
* For home consultations, please also see transportation fee.
The above charges are only for the time that services are performed in the home, over the telephone, or via Skype.
Payment for services is required at the time of the consultation.
PLEASE NOTE: Clients will be charged a one hour consultation fee for all nonemergency cancellations made less than 48 hours from the scheduled appointment.
Creature Counseling is dedicated to the enhancement of the special relationship between pets and their people.
For home consultations, a transportation fee of $0.59 per mile roundtrip from Oregon, WI applies.